Monday, April 30, 2007

Wow, my first "real" Blog

Hi, everyone!!!

Pika23 here, the first female of the group.
I'm so excited about our new blog and all the news and views we will have to share with you all.
One of the things I would like to work on, is maybe getting a guest appearance by Old Grandma Hardcore herself, Barbra St. Hilaire. I have her on my wii buddy list, so maybe I'll try and contact her to see if she would like to come on and chat with us....it would be a real treat, thats for certain!
So, my gaming pals, I look forward to many goodtimes and gaming news with you all...goodnight, sleeptight, and don't let the Goombas bite!

1 comment:

raith said...

Your, grandmother? Well if she's really a hardcore gamer(I mean virtual boy owner) then I don't see why not? We'll schedule her on the KON calendar :P